A non-starchy veggie, no cream and butter—and yet it's every bit as yummy as your traditional mashed potatoes.
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 45 min.
- 1 (2-lb.) cauliflower, cut into small florets, discard stem
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. granulated garlic (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium organic vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower in large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and garlic.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Place in food processor; add vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|46||3 g||0 g||0 mg||319 mg||5 g||2 g||2 g||2 g|