Total Time50 min
Servings10 servings 10
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
- Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Yogurt in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.
*This was a hit and a family favorite! We had it as a side with Clean Turkey Joes.