- 15 oz. can of Cannellini Beans
- Juice from one lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- Tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ lbs. of frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese (optional for topping you can leave it out and have this dish dairy free)
- 5 whole wheat shells
Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
Cut shells into chip size (using pizza cutter) take 1 tablespoon of olive oil and coat chip with oil. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes (flipping after 7 minutes).
Place first 6 ingredients in food processer and blend well. Take a small nonstick pan placing 1 tablespoon of olive oil and frozen spinach warming up spinach and incorporating olive oil with it. After about 5 minutes add to the pureed dish and stir. Top with parmesan cheese, serve either warm or cold and stores well up to 6 days.