Because it really is d'lish — and healthy, too!
Flipping these bad boys takes time and practice, and I’ve made them five times and I’m finally getting a hang of it. Don’t get frustrated if you repeatedly end up with a blob of crepe — just try cooking the crepe for longer before you flip it. That helps me every time.
Time required: 30 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Mix all your ingredients in a blender
- Optional: melt a pat of butter on the pan
- Pour some batter into a pan, immediately swirl it around the pan so it evenly covers the whole pan
- Right away, gently put your spatula under the edges of the crepe, gently loosening it and creating the edges in preparation to flip them
- After the edges of the crepe begin to bubble, edge your spatula underneath the corners and check to see if it’s turning golden brown. If so, proceed to flip the crepe. Cook the other side until golden brownish. Cook the rest of the batter.
- Almond Butter + Fruit
- Homemade Cashew Cream + Veggies
- Greek Yogurt + Fruit + Cinnamon + Honey