4 large organic sweet potatoes or yams
1 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes into a pot.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil on top of stove and immediately remove. Let cool.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1 inch thick slices and place on cookie sheet or in an oven-proof dish. For easy clean-up, you can line the cookie sheet or oven-proof dish with parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and baste slices on both sides lavishly with the oil.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn, reapply coconut oil.
- Sprinkle spices on this side and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Serve straight from oven.
Enjoy! Serves 8