- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder (this is spicy)
- 1/4 avocado cubed
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 medium flour tortillas (whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- Nonstick olive oil
- Place a pan on the stove over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon olive oil. While the olive oil warms up put together the quesadilla.
- In a bowl mix together chicken, barbecue sauce and chipotle chili powder.
- Lay out on whole wheat tortilla and spread with avocado, chicken mixture, tomatoes, cheese and top with other flour tortilla.
- Carefully pick up the quesadilla and place into the pan with the melted olive oil.
- Cook until browned on the bottom and carefully flip over to cook the other side. If you need more oil in the pan, simply add another tablespoon of butter.
- Once browned on both sides remove from the pan and let cool for 1 minute before cutting