- 6 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 1 Roma tomato
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken breast down the middle to make it look like a butterfly; be careful not to slice all the way through the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken breast with your choice of seasonings.
- Open the chicken breast and, on one side, layer spinach, tomato slices, and feta cheese.
- Fold the chicken breast like a sandwich and use toothpicks to hold the chicken breast closed.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken breast is completely cooked.
- Cook brown rice and add garlic and diced onion for extra flavor.
- Plate chicken and brown rice.
Amount per serving