Combine all your ingredients in a medium bowl, excluding the eggs. We used chopped apple and shredded coconut in ours, but you can really use any fruit! Once it is mixed together, add your beaten eggs and mix until combined. Using a cookie scoop, place a small amount into each compartment of a mini muffin tin. Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Once they are baked, allow to cool and dip in chocolate.
These make the perfect size treat for a little mouth, but are delicious enough to eat two!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped fruit (we used apple and coconut)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chocolate pieces, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cooked quinoa, oats, and chopped fruit. In a separate smaller mixing bowl, combine your cinnamon, sugar and salt. Add the spice mixture to the quinoa and oats. Stir in your chopped fruit. Once combined add the eggs, and mix just until combined.
- Scoop into a sprayed mini muffin tin, making sure the pan is thoroughly sprayed.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool, and dip in chocolate.
|Cook Time||15-20 minutes|
|Yield||24 mini bites|