This one is delicious, not too sweet and perfect to make the night before and reheat in the morning. Something so filling and delicious about warm apples, cinnamon, pumpkin...Oh my!!
Let me know what you think!
- 3 apples, chopped
- 3 bananas
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can coconut milk
- ¼ – ½ cup maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup coconut ribbons
Instructions Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Spread chopped apples in the baking dish.
- Combine bananas, eggs, almond flour, pumpkin, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda in the Vitamix, and blend until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds and coconut ribbons on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the eggs are set.