- 1 (3-4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 large granny smith apples. sliced
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Slice slits in pork tenderloin.
- Place 1-2 apple slices per slit.
- Place ¾ of remaining apple slices in bottom of crockpot.
- Drizzle ½ of the honey over apple slices.
- Place pork on top of apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over everything.
- Place remaining apple slices on top and drizzle the remaining honey over everything.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top.