- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and finely chopped (about 4 cups packed)
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain (I used 2%)
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice of
- 1/2 small orange, juice of
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic or onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add kale, cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts and endive (if using), cranberries to a large salad bowl. Toast pumpkin seeds in a small skillet on low-medium heat until lightly brown, about 2 minutes. Stir frequently and watch closely not to burn. Transfer to a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl or salad dressing shaker, add Poppyseed Dressing ingredients and whisk or shake to combine. Pour over salad, gently stir and serve.
Refrigerate assembled salad for up to 24 hours. Dressing can be refrigerated for up to 5 days and added to salad as needed.